I'm watching my so-called life right now and i'm at the part where angela has started to doubt her dad because she caught him having an affair. and she realizes that he isn't the person she trusted so much before, because he's just not perfect in her eyes anymore. then patty, angela's mother, let's her father know that sometimes she misses the times when she never questioned what her father said.

My dad has never been perfect for me since my mom always points out how irresponsible he is any everything. It's my mom whom I have taken off the pedestal. I never used to doubt or question anything she said. Which at first I was guilty about because it seems like a bad thing. But when you think about it, it really isn't. It's just me trying to find and discover things on my own, and not just taking her word for it.

On the other hand, it's my dad i've started to look up to, after years of being irritated by his unreasonable-ness. I've come to appreciate his lost, autistic (but happy) disposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment