Recent blog posts have prompted me to start documenting my thoughts and observations about moving here to the States. This may be 2.5 years too late, so I might not remember every little detail, every little new lesson, but I'll try. It's definitely not going to be in chronological order but who cares. Some random ones to start with:
- People here say good night at the end of a work day.
- It's not Winter in December. The seasons actually go like this: October-December is fall. January to March is Winter. April to May is Spring. June to September is Summer.
- The Internet is made especially for the United States. Google Maps, Netflix, Amazon.
- The postal service is great.
- I love the fringes of summer.
* Will expound later.