My Morning Routine

I wake up to my alarm at 6:30am.
Hit the snooze button. Snooze 10 mins? Yes.
It's 6:40am.
Hit the snooze button. Snooze 10 mins? Yes.
6:50am.
Snooze 10? Yes.
7:00am.
You get the idea.
Finally get up at 7:25.
Check my computer. For what? I'm not really sure. Intriguing blog posts, good personal emails, friends who are online, maybe.
Try to remember whether I took a shower the night or the morning before.
Debate whether I feel clean enough to last a day without taking a morning shower.
Be clean, be late. Be dirty, be as on time as possible.
Latter.
Oh now I remember why I check my computer -- the weather. If it's cold, I'll have to wear more layers and my coat. If not, just a sweater. But these days, it's always cold.
Wash face, brush teeth, go peepee.
Put together some snacks for the day if I have time. Couple slices of chorizo, supreme congee, a pear.
Grab my bag, and run out the door, down the stairs.
Stop in my tracks. Run back up. I forgot my car keys.
Grab my keys and go. By this time it's already 8:15.
Get to work at 10am.

What's your morning routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment