Today, I reflected on all the things I've learned over the course of working at my office, which is 2 years now.
1. Speak up. People will respect you for it.
2. If you feel bad about your job, maybe it's because you don't feel like you contribute anything significant. Take initiative, be proactive, and do something.
3. Related to #2. It doesn't matter how busy you SEEM at work. Or how much talking you do. At the end of the day, what have you achieved? At the end of the day, how many times have you offered solutions versus asked questions or wondered out loud?
4. Related to #3, when faced with a problem or dilemma, you can talk all you want and reflect all you want, but never leave it without asking, "Now what?".
5. Don't wait for other people to tell you what to do. More often than not, they will appreciate it if you think of a solution yourself.