Joe Biden

Joe Biden was just declared the VP nominee to Obama, and I'm already starting to see all the negative feedback it's getting.
I don't know if I'm just biased, but I did do my own research before looking up what other peoples' opinions were. I had no idea who he was, but from what I saw, he seems like a very principled man with strong convictions, who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Maybe it's how concise and incisive he is, from clips that I've seen.
One of the comments against Biden is that Barack is undermining his own message of change by appointing a man who has been in Washington for the longest time. But they don't acknowledge the point that despite the time he's been in government, it hasn't changed his heart. He has stayed driven, passionate, and committed to righting what he thought was wrong in Washington.

See the videos below:
On the war and clinton


Biden rips on GOP and Iraq war resolution


On Biden as a gaffe machine

No comments:

Post a Comment