Funny Dog Costumes @ Target

squirrel.jpg
First up -- a squirrel! Notice the hands holding tightly onto an acorn!

wonderwoman.jpg
Wonder woman! I love the ones that make the dogs look like they're standing, so funny!

princess leia.jpg
Another one. Princess Leia. Nice buns (hair)!

nurse.jpg
Nurse. I don't know why but this makes me laugh. I think it's the splay-ation of the arms.

ninja.jpg
Ninja. This one looks ready for action.

karatekid.jpg
Karate Kid. This little guy does not look too happy. :)

That's it! Great job, Target! I can just imagine how much fun they had designing these costumes and doing the photoshoot.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! This may possibly be the best blog post I've seen in awhile. Kudos, Nikki, for your findings. My favorite is Princess Leia.

    ReplyDelete