Birthday Greetings

It was my birthday on the 17th and I was pleasantly surprised by this thing I got in the mail from Anthropologie. I think it's a great thing they started. Sure, a lot of retailers give out special deals on your birthday, but seldom is it delivered in a way that really makes you smile. This is strike 2 for Anthropologie. Here's the first.

Take note of the consistent execution of the concept: From the constellation on the envelope to the screen print on the fabric, and most especially to that clever star that became a button to hold the flap down!


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Anthropologie definitely takes the time when it comes to connecting with customers and more importantly, return customers. The creative they use to execute this is so not rivaled anywhere else. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)
    I wonder how they make money though with their unlimited return policy...

    ReplyDelete