Moving

As some of you may know, I am doing a summer internship in San Francisco for a user experience company. We recently moved from an apartment in Berkeley to an apartment in San Francisco, the city. And the only real reason I'm bringing that up is to say that this blog will be moving homes from Blogger to Wordpress this weekend.

Now what does this mean for you?
• If you were subscribed to the email updates, you should be receiving an email adding you to the new newsletter. Make sure to click on the link to activate your enrollment to the newsletter.
• If you're viewing this on your RSS or news reader, make sure you're subscribed to the Feedburner feed. Don't know what the heck that is? It's okay, it just means subscribe to this.

That's all for now. Click on the photo above for a peek into our temporary home for the next four weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering if I should take the jump from Blogger to Wordpress as well, but I'm so lazy to move the content. Are you moving all the contentor just starting from scratch? P.S. I RSS, so I guess I'll just wait and see :)

    ReplyDelete