My First Library Card

I'm making it a point to experience something new in my neighborhood every weekend.
I just had a chat with an old friend from college. She is all the way in Germany on some entrepreneurial studies scholarship (Tama ba, Karla?!). She has this big online business idea, which is what she's there for -- to learn how to launch that. She hopes it works, but if it doesn't, she still would've gotten a free tour around europe for a whole year! (She gets an allowance)

So that conversation inspired me to enjoy and experience something for free for a change. It made me realize that I almost always pay to have fun or to learn or experience something new, when I really don't have to.
So putting that together with my love for all things public, community-based, and egalitarian, I signed up for my first library card here in the states.


IMG_6907.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment