The Only Constant Thing Is Change

For a while now, I've been holding back on posting some things that I was afraid my current readers wouldn't be interested in. But that stops today. I thought about opening a separate blog for the "other sides" of me, but thought it was silly to divide myself into different parts. In the long term, that would mean me having an infinite number of blogs because of my infinite number of interests. But above all else, I think I want this space to be true to what's going on inside of me, to be a documentation of my path, including all my side trips. And anyway, if you're perceptive enough, I think you'll spot the common thread. So expect things to change a bit around here. Starting with this... look at all that evaporation-condensation going on in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment