Best Of: Cosmetics

Forty-eight years ago, I promised a friend of mine that I'd post some of my top product picks. We thought of so many categories, but I've decided to do this on an installment basis, with one category every week, until I run out. I expect her to follow suit though -- I'm curious what she has to say about her go-to place for basic t-shirts!

- - - - -


1: NARS LIPGLOSS IN SANDPIPER  Not sticky.
2: NARS CREAM BLUSH IN LOKOUM  A little bit goes a long way.
3: KIEHL'S LIM BALM #1  I've tried Blistex Intense Moisture before -- that stayed with me for a while. I don't remember why I switched. I think my lips eventually became immune to it and I had to keep reapplying. It would also melt on me. I like this lib balm from Kiehl's because it's as basic as basic gets. No smell, no nothing. It doesn't feel oily or greasy like it's just sitting on top of your lips. It feels like your lips absorb it and are hydrated by it.
4: MAC POWERPOINT EYE PENCIL IN BURIED TREASURE  Like a really dark gray brown, almost black but not.
5: MAC STUDIO FIX LIQUID FOUNDATION IN NC30
6: SONIA KASHUK FOUNDATION SPONGE  These are super soft and squeezable, but they don't sell this anymore!!! I tried getting the oval ones and they are hard as hell! I'm frustrated and am on a mission.
7: KIEHL'S SODIUM PCA OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER  Not oily, easily absorbed by skin. You can feel the water in this thing. Mild, almost no smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment